Comms & Marketing Intern for 3 months, South Social Film Festival
- Closes24th September 2018
- TypePart time (work experience)
- Artformdance, film, music, visual arts, Regional food
- ContactPaola Melli firstname.lastname@example.org
South Social Film Festival is an immersive movie, music & dining experience celebrating independent world cinema. First launched in 2015, South Social dedicates every event to a different country, turning into a platform to celebrate diversity through art, cinema, world music and food.
The Comms & Marketing intern works directly with the festival director and oversees the overall marketing plan and all promotional efforts related to South Social Film Festival.
· In addition, the Marketing intern is box office oriented and devises new strategies to boost tickets sale
· Learns how to work on the visual representation and branding of the organisation as a whole as well as its many parts. Facilitates general outreach in the local community as well as the local, national, and international industry.
- He/she is trained to coordinate advertising, PR, art, and design. Manages website and social media, events production, direct mail/email marketing, image distribution, and relationships with media and community partners.
- Learns how to get in contact with the main online press and is able to draft press releases.
· Get some work experience in managing all website content for SOUTH SOCIAL FILM FESTIVAL.
Required 2 mornings a week or 2 afternoons to be discussed and online work. We can cover travel expenses and meals.
Looking forward receveing your applications!