Creative Producer, 42nd Street
- Closes1st October 2018
- LocationNorth West, Greater Manchester
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£25k-30k pro rata)
- Artformcombined arts
- ContactSimone Spray firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an exciting time to join 42nd Street as our Creative Producer. We have always integrated arts and creativity into our delivery, but we have recently strengthened our Creative Programme, launched a new creative space- The Horsfall and secured funding for a further year of development and delivery.
We are now looking for a Creative Producer who will work closely with young people, our core programme team and artists/creative practitioners to ensure that we build on our existing work to deliver a high quality externally facing cultural programme that tells young people’s stories and present and challenges perspectives on mental health and wellbeing. In the next year this will include overseeing the delivery of an Arts Council England funded project that explores issues around youth Loneliness and a pop up Gift Shop Project. The post holder will also continue to position 42ndStreet in the arts and cultural sector, building on recent work and creating a strong identity around the programme.
- NJC Pts. 32-36 (£29,055 - £32,233) pro rata
- 22.5 hrs per week (including some evening and weekend work); 42ndStreet is open to discussion around how the contracted hours are delivered and there may be opportunity for additional hours when funding is secured.
- 1 Year Fixed Term Contract, subject to funding
- Annual Leave 27 days per annum (pro rata)
- Contributory pension scheme available.
- Office base in Manchester and community based work in localities across Greater Manchester.
Closing date: 10am on Monday 1st October 2018
Interview date: 12th October 2018
For an application pack:
- Please send a 90p sae to 42ndStreet, The Space, 87-91 Great Ancoats Street, Manchester, M4 5AG.
- Or, email us at: email@example.com putting‘recruitment’in the subject box, stating the job for which you wish to apply.
- Or, download the application pack from our website: http://42ndstreet.org.uk/about-us/work-with-us/
If you require an application pack in a particular format, please contact us on: 0161 228 7321. Emailed applications are welcome.
If you wish to discuss the role, please contact: Simone Spray on 0161 228 7321.