Marketing and PR Assistant, Les Enfants Terribles and Les Petits Theatre Companies
- Closes30th September 2018
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£15k-20k)
- Artformcombined arts, interdisciplinary arts, theatre
- ContactNicole Douay email@example.com
Les Enfants Terribles and Les Petits theatre companies are seeking a Marketing and PR Assistant.
Les Enfants Terribles’ work includes award-winning, international stage shows, ground-breaking immersive work, innovative outdoor family touring shows and large-scale public events, and installations in the corporate and cultural sectors.
Children’s arm Les Petits is known for stage adaptions of books for young children.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Has creative flair who would be eager to bring their own ideas to project.
- Proficient using Microsoft Software.
- Excellent written communication skills as well as a personable manner.
- Have an interest and knowledge of social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and Instagram.
- Have an interest in the work of Les Enfants Terribles and developing audiences for new work as well as an interest in theatre and touring theatre more generally.
- A knowledge and awareness of theatre reviewers, publications and platforms.
- Basic skills in Photoshop and video editing software (desirable).
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the social media accounts.
- Work with the Assistant Producer to create a marketing and social media strategy for each project.
- Create marketing materials for each show; designing show graphics and writing show copy, distributing assets to venues.
- Attend rehearsals / performances to acquire unique marketing content.
- Monitor sales, and assist venue marketing departments where necessary to boost sales.
- Create and send regular email newsletters.
- Ensure the company’s websites are up to date.
- Grow the profile of the company and awareness of Les Enfants Terribles’ work.
- Attend and assist at Press Nights.
- Create press packs and assist with writing press releases.
- Invite reviewers to see our work.
- Manage the Marketing and PR for LET’s Enrichment strand (LET Award, Stepladder Award, LET Bursary).
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday 30th September.