Actors for Tess R&D, Anonymous Is A Woman & Boileroom in Oxford
- Closes23rd September 2018
- LocationLondon, Oxford
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£10k-15k pro rata)
- ContactLeila Sykes email@example.com
Anonymous is a Woman & Boileroom present…
A week of research and development for a visceral & bold new adaptation of 'Tess of the D’Urbervilles' by Thomas Hardy at the Oxford Playhouse from 24th- 31stOct 2018.
For further information about the companies and project please follow this link:
Required performer skills:
- Strong actors with experience of devising and a playful attitude towards making/testing material.
- Experience of stage acting on a main stage, ability to multi-role.
- Comfortable with/experience in physical theatre/movement or dance.
- Ability to play an instrument which is portable for touring.
- Ability to perform in a live and responsive environment, comfortable with audience participation.
- Comfortable with touring, performing in outdoor spaces.
- Good team players, Reliability and punctuality
- Desirable: experience in folk music and dance.
BAME artists are encouraged to apply.
The engagement is for this R&D phase only, though the performers should be interested in further R&D in early 2019 and a regional tour in 2019 which would include outdoor performances.
Please apply with a short cover letter, headshot and spotlight link or CV.
All actors will multirole but basical breakdowns as follows:
Female- Retty Priddle/Ensemble
Age: Over 40
Auditions will take place on the W/C 24thof Oct.
Please note: This is a paid position, transport from London to Oxford and accommodation in Oxford will also be provided.