Orchestra Office Assistant, Royal Opera House
- Closes28th January 2019
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£20k-25k)
- Artformdance, theatre, visual arts
- ContactHR email@example.com
£24k pa, 22 Months Fixed Term Contract
The Royal Opera House produces some of the best opera and ballet in the world.
We wish to recruit an Office Assistant/Assistant to the Orchestra Admin. Director with previous experience of working with a professional orchestra to provide administrative support to the Orchestra Admin. Director, Orchestra Office and Orchestra Operations teams. This varied role involves a considerable amount of office work including organising meetings, distributing schedules, data input into an OPAS database, ticket distribution, taking minutes, and photocopying. The role will also include assisting with running auditions, some fixing and doing rehearsal and performance duties.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- A music degree or equivalent music qualification or experience.
- Some knowledge and practical experience of the working practices and demands of a professional orchestra.
- Experience in an office administration role and excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Computer skills, particularly the ability to use Word and basic Excel, and an aptitude for learning additional skills such as database management.
We actively encourage BAME and disabled applicants and value the positive impact that difference has on our teams.
A full job description and information on how to apply is available on our website: http://recruitment.roh.org.uk/vacancyView.php?requirementId=3368
Please contact the Human Resources Department via firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel:+442072129124 if you have any access requirements or queries.
Closing date for applications: 8am Monday 28th January 2019
Applicants must have eligibility to work in the UK.