Music Library Assistant, Royal Opera House
- Closes28th January 2019
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£20k-25k)
- Artformdance, literature, music, theatre, visual arts
- ContactHR email@example.com
£22,000 per annum/ fixed term contract for 12 months
The Royal Opera House produces some of the best opera and ballet in the world.
We are now looking to recruit a Music Library Assistant on a fixed term contract to support the Music Library team, servicing the music requirements of the Royal Opera House to the highest possible standards.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Advanced theoretical knowledge and practical orchestral playing experience (Grade 8 or higher on an orchestral instrument an advantage).
- Knowledge of opera and ballet repertoire.
- General office administration skills: photocopying, document binding and mailing/distribution, and proficiency in use of Microsoft Office.
- Previous orchestral library experience an advantage.
We actively encourage BAME and disabled applicants and value the positive impact that difference has on our teams.
A full job description is available on our website. To apply, please copy and paste the link provided:
Please contact the Human Resources Department via firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel:+442072129124 if you have any access requirements or queries.
Closing Date for applications:8:00am, Monday 28th January 2019
Applicants must have work authorisation for the UK.