Creative Programmes Assistant - BLOC, Suffolk Libraries
- Closes15th February 2019
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£15k-20k)
- ContactMelissa Matthews email@example.com
We’re looking for a Creative Programmes Assistant to support the Creative Programmes Manager with the artistic planning and administration of the Suffolk Libraries arts programme - BLOC. We’re looking for an individual who:
- Has excellent communication skills and the enthusiasm to build positive and supportive relationships with our customers, team, partners and community
- Has a good level of writing, reading and numeracy skills
- Has excellent digital skills and is confident and competent in using the internet, email and a variety of technology.
- Has some administration experience as well as working with young people (desirable)
- Understands Suffolk Libraries’ services and what it delivers.
If you are creative and enjoy helping people, have a willingness to work within a team in a busy environment and an interest in arts and technology, we would love to hear from you.
This position is for 37 hours per week on a fixed term contract until March 2022, with ambitions for future opportunities beyond this date.
A full driving license and access to a car are essential as our 44 libraries are spread across the county, often in rural locations with limited public transport links.
For more details and the full job description please visit the Suffolk Libraries Website. If you would like an informal chat about the role before deciding whether to apply, contact Melissa Matthews, Creative Programmes Manager, on 07752 380859.
To apply, please send a CV and supporting statement outlining what you could bring to this position and to Suffolk Libraries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is Friday 15 February 2019.
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 5 March 2019.