Commercial & Visitor Experience Manager, The National Trust
- Closes24th January 2019
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£20k-25k)
- ArtformOther, charity, heritage, commerical, visitor experience
Permanent f/t (37.5 hrs pw)
Do you love working with people of all ages and backgrounds? Are you excited by identifying and developing commercial opportunities? If so this could be the opportunity for you.
This is an exciting career development role where you will be closely supported by your manager, specialist consultants and a structured training programme. You will learn how to be a great people manager and how to develop plans to deliver budgets that fund the community.
You'll be duty managing, which involves a wide variety of tasks. The house is a thriving events and community space, no day is ever the same and there’s always something happening here.
We'd love to hear from you if you:
• Enjoy leading people and know how to get the best out of your team
• Have experience identifying commercial opportunities and delivering results
• Have excellent attention to detail
• Have excellent people skills and are a good team player, enabling strong relationships to be built and maintained
• Understand excellent customer service and strive for continuous improvement
• Understand the importance of licensing constraints and H & S compliance
For further information and to apply, please follow: https://careers.nationaltrust.org.uk/OA_HTML/a/?_ga=2.101390855.787728055.1546945131-800989691.1525163635#/vacancy-detail/71698