Creative Learning Operations Coordiantor, Sage Gateshead
- Closes18th May 2019
- LocationNorth East
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£20k-25k)
- ContactHuman Resources firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Creative Learning Operations Coordinator
Department & Team: Young People’s Programme and Public Engagement teams
Location: Sage Gateshead and may include some regional and national travel
Working Hours: 36 hours per week. The role may include some evening & weekend work
Salary:The salary for this post is £22,246 (SCP 24).
Duration of the role: Fixed term until 31st June 2019
Overall purpose of the job
- To coordinate efficient operations, systems and internal communications to ensure the effective delivery of Sage Gateshead’s Young People’s (YPP) and Public Engagement (PE) Programmes.
- To be the YPP and PE teams first point of contact for Sage Gateshead’s Business Support team
- To contribute to the achievement of Key Performance Indictors through accurate setting and monitoring of budgets; coordination of data and information and coordination of quarterly and annual planning cycles.
- To support the effective coordination of Human Resources through contracting Musicians and Tutors, coordinating payroll processes and Performance Development Reviews (PDRs).
- To ensure high quality pastoral support and safeguarding for children and young people and vulnerable adults through coordination of YPP and PE safeguarding protocols and convening a Pastoral Care team.
- A level standard education or equivalent qualification
- At least 2 years relevant experience working in administration
- Previous experience of financial/budget monitoring
- Excellent administration skills
- Excellent coordination skills, including:
- Schedule production
- Systems implementation
- Coordination of people and resources
- Financial monitoring
- Expert in Microsoft tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, database management, especially
- Tessitura and Artifax
- Excellent organisational skills, with ability to manage a complex workload and prioritise effectively
- Skills and confidence in communicating with people from a wide range of backgrounds
- Accuracy in data input, word processing and spreadsheet use
- The ability to manage your own workload, working on your own and as part of a team.
- Positive and professional approach to work
- Excellent problem-solving skills, showing initiative and a can-do attitude
How to Apply
Applications must be made on a North Music Trust online application form: http://www.sagegateshead.com/news-and-blogs/job-vacancies/creative-learning-operations-coordinator/
Deadline 9am on Monday 18th February