Creative Arts Workshop Leader, The Art Works Gallery CIC
- Closes11th March 2019
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£15k-20k)
- Artformcrafts, combined arts, dance, film, photography, theatre, visual arts
- ContactKayleigh Cruickshank email@example.com
Creative Arts Co-Ordinator-Positions opening in Sheffield S6 and Rotherham S61.
Full Time Role Monday to Friday
Position for an individual with a creative background and caring nature to join the ever expanding team at Art Works. We are looking for individuals that want to use their skills to help adults and young people with learning disabilities and autism reach their creative potential and make a difference to their community through the expression of art and community work. We are interested in any creative medium from Art, Drama, Dance, Photography, Animation, Film Making etc.
To help plan and organise the creative activities and work placements for all of the service users each day. The centres currently caters for 20 service users a day we expect this number to rise to 25 services users in the near future we run numerous workshops throughout the day across our three centres Malin Bridge, Parsons Cross, and our new centre at Thorpe Hesley (Rotherham). With a staff ratio of 1:4. Service user attend 0900-1600. Working hours for staff 0830-1630 allow for half an hour set up and derig each day and half an hour lunch which will need to be taken on site.
Required to complete role;
- Use of Car during work hours with insurance for business and full drivers license.
- Relevant qualifications in Art to be provided at interview. Degree level in Creative Medium preferred.
- Care/third sector experience not essential to start but any work will support the application.
- Willingness to work at other sites when required as well as numerous trips out.
Please get in touch if you require any more information on the role. Our website is www.artworks-sy.co.uk for more information on our not for profit creative arts organisation.