Performance Marketing Executive, The Ambassador Theatre Group
- Closes31st March 2019
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£30k-40k)
This is a unique opportunity to join ATG’s growing performance marketing team, with responsibilities across Organic and Paid channels for multiple brands.
We are seeking an analytical, ambitious and highly motivated Performance Marketing Executive to manage paid and organic traffic to ATG websites, owning the day to day management of accounts. The role will play a key part in achieving ATG’s ambitious growth targets and will have the opportunity to contribute to the overarching eCommerce strategy.
You will report to the Performance Marketing Manager and be responsible for delivering customer-focused, profitable campaigns to agreed targets. You will be a self-starter, creative thinker and sales orientated, making sure ATG campaigns are delivered on time and on budget.
The ideal candidate will be a real team player and an innovative thinker with ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in building very high quality and targeted direct response advertising campaigns on Facebook & Instagram essential.
- Experience in building and optimising campaigns on a variety of advertising platforms, specifically Google AdWords and DoubleClick.
- Web analytics experience (Google Analytics) with detail mind focus.
- Experience in daily campaign optimisation to monitor budget limits and deliver lower CPAs.
- Analytical skills, including data manipulation and Excel knowledge.
- Very results oriented, creative, resourceful, detail-oriented and exceptionally organized.
Apply online at https://candidate.atg.co.uk/82051ART