Primary Music Practitioner, Ark Schools
- Closes1st March 2019
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£20k-25k pro rata)
- ContactEmma Grimsey firstname.lastname@example.org
Singing is very much at the heart of the Ark Music Programme and is a core part of life in our schools. We are looking to recruit experienced primary music specialists to work alongside the teachers in our Portsmouth primary schools, coaching them to be great music leaders.
Placements will commence from October onwards on a freelance basis, with school placements consisting of both half and full days.
The ideal candidate will:
- have a genuine passion for and belief in the potential of every young person
- be an outstanding teacher and facilitator of music in the primary phase, with a particular emphasis on singing
- have demonstrable experience in the training and coaching of others to significantly improve their practice.