Senior HR Administrator, The British Museum
- Closes25th February 2019
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£25k-30k)
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Museum’s Human Resources team. This new role will be responsible for managing the administrative functions within the department, including line management of HR Administrators who provide HR administrative and project support.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Managing, motivating and developing the team of HR Administrators to ensure timely, customer focused and accurate administrative support
- Pro-actively identifying and recommending areas for administration process improvements
- Overseeing and assisting with the recruitment and on boarding processes, including job advertising and completion of recruitment checks
- Ensuring that information held on the HR system and employee files are up to date and maintained in line with the internal procedures and data protection regulations
- Undertaking first level employee relations casework and supporting the HR Administrators to do so with the guidance from the HR Consultant: Employee Relations
- Coordinating and evaluating of employee engagement/wellbeing initiatives
- Supporting the development of intranet content and providing basic induction to other intranet content contributors
As a key member of the HR team, you will need to have a positive attitude, flexible approach to work and be able to prioritise your workload in order to meet challenging deadlines. As a skilled communicator and problem solver, you will identify process improvements and efficiencies to ensure a first-class administrative support service is provided by your team.
Applicants should be educated to A-Level or equivalent with excellent computer literacy skills and experience of working with databases. To be considered, you will demonstrate people management or supervision skills, with evidence of effective time management and attention to detail. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of employment legislation and be qualified or working towards a Certificate in HR Practice.
For further information and to apply for this role, please go to https://www.britishmuseum.org/about_us/jobs.aspx