Marketing Officer, Pegasus Theatre
- Closes6th March 2019
- LocationSouth East
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£20k-25k)
- ContactOlivia Kennedy firstname.lastname@example.org
The Marketing Officer is a key position reporting to the Executive Director (Joint CEO), responsible for the delivery of marketing and promotion for all of Pegasus’s activities in order to increase engagement and raise the profile of the organisation. The role supports the development, implementation and monitoring of Pegasus’s marketing strategies to achieve our business objectives and artistic ambitions.
- Increase sales and engagement across our artistic programme via targeted and timely promotional activity.
- Increase the frequency and levels of attendance of current audiences/participants via targeted marketing activity that demonstrates our value and engages customer loyalty.
- Identify and develop new audiences utilising analytics to build networks and partnerships that access potential areas for development.
- Raise the profile of the organisation and maximise media opportunities
For more information and to download an application pack please visit; www.pegasusthetare.org.uk
Closing date for applications is: 5 pm Wednesday 6th of March 2019
Interviews will be held on Thursday the 14th of March 2019
Please send completed applications to; email@example.com