Creative Content Designer (Visual), Theos
- Closes6th May 2019
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£25k-30k pro rata)
- Artformfilm, interdisciplinary arts, photography, Other, Content Design
- ContactLizzie Stanley email@example.com
Full information and how to apply: here
Theos is growing and we’re focusing more and more on the stories we tell, exploring how we can most effectively communicate our ideas in ways that shape our culture and feed positively into the public conversation about the role of faith in our society.
If you have content creation skills and are passionate about building dialogue across difference and the role that big ideas of faith – and Christianity in particular – can have in shaping our society for the better, then we’d love to talk to you.
The role will include:
- Generating innovative and creative content ideas across a wide range of topics
- Developing, producing, executing and editing video and digital content, primarily for social media
- Producing graphic elements for regular content outputs and events
- Ensuring brand and visual guidelines are applied consistently across Theos content
YOUR EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
We are looking for someone who has:
- some experience of motion graphics and/or animation and/or videography (including photography, storyboarding, sound design, interviewing, directing, editing)
- an understanding of story and narrative structures
- proficiency in using Adobe Creative Suite/Adobe Creative Cloud with high proficiency in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and After Effects
- a basic understanding of technical specifications for print and for digital media
- strong communication skills, a meticulous eye for detail and solid organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
In relation to our context as a think tank, we are looking for someone who has:
- some understanding of how a Christian perspective could be a source of wisdom and feed positively into the public conversation about the way societies flourish
- a desire for positive social/cultural impact
- an ambition for Theos to develop its output into creative media
Finally, whilst we are ideally looking for someone 3 days a week we’re open to a conversation about more flexible arrangements.