Experienced Wardrobe Supervisor/Costumier, Chapterhouse Theatre Company
- Closes1st May 2019
- LocationEast Midlands
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£15k-20k)
- ContactRichard Main email@example.com
Chapterhouse Theatre Company is based in Lincoln, touring up to ten different shows across the UK, Ireland and China each year.
We are looking for an experienced theatre wardrobe supervisor and costumier to join our team on a short or long-term basis, initially for two months with immediate start. Main duties to include, but are not limited to, maintaining the wardrobe department, sourcing and making new costumes as required, preparing costume for tour and receiving and cleaning costume on return with the potential for an element of added self-employment to develop own enterprise.
Experience and understanding of touring rep. theatre essential.
Essential skills and experience required in the following:
- Costume fitting, repairs and alterations
- Period costume making, with adaptations for fast changes and outdoor touring
- Bagging costume for tour
- Working to a high standard, at speed to meet tight deadlines
- Highly organised, with excellent time management and attention to detail
- Work independently, within budget and design brief given
Hours: Initially full Time for two months, then to be discussed.
Salary: TBA dependent on hours and experience
Location: Lincoln. In the short term, accommodation can be arranged.