Project Manager, Cultural Section (Portuguese speaking), Embassy of Brazil in London
- Closes23rd April 2019
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£25k-30k)
- Artformcombined arts, dance, film, interdisciplinary arts, literature, museums, photography, music, theatre, visual arts
As part of the Embassy of Brazil in London's cultural section team, the project manager main responsibilities are:
- Curating and producing visual arts projects held in our own galleries;
- Prospecting and negotiating collaborations and partnerships for cultural initiatives, both with organisations and individuals;
- Assessing annually submitted proposals for the embassy's cultural programme of music, theatre, visual arts, dance, literature and cinema;
- Managing programmes and events held at the premises of the Embassy in London or supported by the Embassy in other venues across the United Kingdom;
- Liaising with the press; overseeing and supporting communications and digital marketing activities;
copywriting, editing and coordinating print and online publications;
- Organising public and private events; conducting visits by international dignitaries, stakeholders and the general public;
- Representing the Embassy at relevant events and meetings held by partner institutions.
Fluent spoken Portuguese essential.
More information on http://londres.itamaraty.gov.br/en-us/job_vacancies.xml?fbclid=IwAR3HxHxyaZInbA2ZPm2kjCNUFfFev854kZHkctDsVevkicfQZp6hYmTt_YM
PS: Please note that, due to Brazil's foreign office administrative standards, the position is listed under the proforma job title Administrative Assistant.