Marketing and Communications Assistant, New Victoria Theatre
- Closes29th April 2019
- LocationSouth East
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£15k-20k)
We are looking for a proactive and creative individual to bring ideas, energy and enthusiasm to support the Marketing and Communications department in a busy theatre and cinema complex in the heart of Surrey. This role is ideal for someone looking to start a career in arts marketing.
The Ambassadors, Woking opened in 1992 and fast established itself as one of the foremost venues in the South East. Today it continues to be one of Surrey’s first choice and preferred entertainment venues, comprising two theatres and a six-screen cinema complex.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to start a career in arts marketing to join an experienced Marketing & Communications team in a dynamic venue in the heart of Surrey.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates the following:
• Passion and aptitude for both Marketing & Communications.
• A team player with good interpersonal skills.
• A ‘can do’ proactive and flexible attitude.
• Strong social media management understanding & ideally experience in.
• Good verbal and written communications skills.
• Good organisational and administrative skills.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple tasks at once.
• Enthusiasm for/ interest in the theatre and the work of ATG.
• Absolute attention to detail.
• Enthusiasm for exploring new initiatives.
Supporting all roles across the department, the Marketing & Communications Assistant is a crucial member of the team. Assisting in the implementation of effective marketing & communications activity for both the theatres and cinema, this role will give you the opportunity to learn the skills required to develop a career in the arts industry.
APPLY ONLINE AT https://candidate.atg.co.uk/88870ART