Membership and Office Administrator, Women in Film and Television
- Closes29th April 2019
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£25k-30k)
- ArtformCreative Media Administration
- ContactLiz Tucker email@example.com
Women in Film and Television, the leading membership organisation for women working in creative media in the UK, is looking for an exceptional candidate to become its new Membership and Office Administrator, who will thrive in a busy, creative and fun working environment.
The ideal candidate for this role will have at least one year’s administration experience; be meticulously organised with a strong eye for detail and a can-do attitude; be an enthusiastic and reliable team player with a positive attitude; and have an excellent telephone manner. Punctuality and the ability to prioritise their own workload is also essential.
Proficiency in Word and Excel, excellent numeracy, previous experience in financial processing and the ability to maintain and monitor database systems are required. Experience working with Wordpress websites and Xero accounting software is also desirable.
Hours: 10am – 6pm (with occasional evening work)
Start Date: Immediate
Salary: £28k + per annum, depending on experience
Location: WC1B 3PS
Key Responsibilities include:
- Administrative assistance and diary-keeping for CEO
- Prepare for board, finance committee and internal meetings
- Assist with WFTV events if needed and attend WFTV’s monthly networking event.
- Act as a first point of contact for members’ enquiries via phone and email.
- Manage individual and corporate membership schemes.
- Maintain and update the WFTV membership database.
- Maintain membership payment records.
- Update the members’ area on the website.
- Raising invoices and tracking debtors using Xero.
- Paying suppliers and contractors.
- Maintaining general office and accounting filing systems.
- Managing petty cash.
- Liaise with IT support and website support when necessary.
- Liaise with office contractors when necessary.
- Answer phone and e-mail queries appropriately.
Application deadline: Monday 29th April at 5pm
Interviews: Thursday 2nd May (subject to change)
If you are unable to make this date, please make clear in your application
To apply: email your CV and a covering letter explaining why you have the skills and aptitude required for this role to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB Please put Membership and Office Administrator Role in the heading of your email