Wicked London Merchandise Supervisor, Araca Merch Europe Ltd
- Closes1st May 2019
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£15k-20k pro rata)
- ContactJolene Pittock firstname.lastname@example.org
Wicked London Sales Supervisor Vacancy
Are you passionate about merchandise ? Sales orientated ? Excited by exceeding targets ?
Araca Merch Europe Ltd are seeking a dynamic sales associate , with a friendly & bright personality , to supervise merchandise operations for ‘Wicked’ London – guaranteed 20hr week contract.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Conduct sales – and train staff to conduct sales – in a professional and helpful manner, consistent with the highest principles of customer service.
• Submit daily / weekly sales reports and accountings as instructed by management.
• Restock sales stations and on-site storage areas.
• Maintain cleanliness at the various sales locations; compile small tasks for sales staff (folding, tagging, etc)
• Monitor compliance with policies and procedures.
• Help create and maintain displays in the venue.
• Strong analytical, organisational, and problem-solving skills in the context of retail operations and personnel management.
• Able to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Self-directed problem solver, able to think strategically and meet deadlines.
• Courteous, professional and a “customer first” attitude.
• Committed to improving management skills and customer service; prior experience desired.
• Physical requirements: able to (with or without reasonable accommodation):
Reach, handle, fold and restock supplies on counters, shelves and closets, including reaching overhead and below waist level.
Hours to include evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
If this sounds like you please send your CV with a covering letter to :
Jpittock@araca.com -subject Wicked London Sales Supervisor Vacancy