Photography Technician / Driver, Say Fromage Ltd
- Closes31st May 2019
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£20k-25k pro rata)
- ContactLisa Howard firstname.lastname@example.org
As a Photography Technician & Driver you will play a vital role in realising our projects and events by delivering, building and troubleshooting our products. Please note this is a zero hours contract position and potential shifts include evenings and weekends.
You will have at least three years experience in a similar role and a clean driving licence. Knowledge of computers, electronics, studio lighting and photography skills are a distinct advantage. You will also have exceptional organisational and time management skills. Be comfortable lifting heavy equipment and be a real team player with a can do attitude.
Main Duties and responsibilities:
- To deliver and collect photography equipment at various locations, driving the company vans (mainly within London, but we also work with national and international clients)
- To unload and build our photographic experiences on-site while observing strict adherence to our health and safety policy and that of the venue
- To work in partnership with the event hosts to troubleshoot the photographic equipment
- To support the creative team in building bespoke photographic experiences as directed.
- To train clients as and when necessary in the correct operation of the photography equipment
- To deliver exceptional levels of customer service at all times
This is a freelance post. Pay is £12.50 per hour (daytime) £14.50 (nightime 11pm - 7am) £150 (full day rate)
Please send your CV and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role as soon as possible to: email@example.com