Senior Account Manager / Account Director, Collider Ltd
- Closes12th June 2019
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£40k-50k)
- ArtformOther, advertising
- ContactKelly firstname.lastname@example.org
Collider is looking for a Senior Account Manager / Account Director to join our growing Client Services team. If you’re an ambitious individual that wants to create effective creative work whilst having a laugh or two along the way, we are the agency for you.
With cut-through creative at the heart of everything that we do, you will play a crucial role in the development and delivery of both exciting and effective cross-channel campaigns (with experiential as part of them) for a wide range of clients.
The role involves working on both B2C and B2B accounts so you will need to be adaptive and able to engage a wide array of skillsets at a moment’s notice. Strong digital experience is essential with an integrated agency background preferable due to the varied nature of our clients and the campaigns you will be working on. If you have experience with developing and implementing Lifecycle Marketing campaigns this will also be very useful.
What we’re looking for:
- The ability to quickly build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent integrated experience across a range of projects (digital, content creation, ATL, experiential)
- A confident presenter, you’ll have the ability to present creative concepts and strategy to clients in an engaging manner
- Strategically minded with the ability to look at the bigger picture and identify areas of added-value
- Superb attention to detail
- Top-notch verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge and experience of budgeting, scheduling and managing large scale and complex projects
- Experience at managing, mentoring and motivating bright and ambitious direct reports
- A strong team player with the ability to get stuck into a project at short notice
If this sounds like the role for you, pop your CV over to email@example.com with a friendly note explaining why us and why you!