Venue Technician, The Pound Arts Trust
- Closes3rd June 2019
- LocationSouth West
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£15k-20k)
- Artformcombined arts, film, music, theatre, visual arts
- ContactRuss Tunney firstname.lastname@example.org
We are seeking an ambitious and hard-working Venue Technician to provide technical expertise for live and film events in our thriving arts centre. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is passionate about event technical management, committed to maintaining our reputation as a welcoming venue for artists, and looking for work in a busy but friendly organisation.
- 37.5 hours per week, to be worked flexibility to be present at live and film events throughout the week (venue opening times Mon-Sat, 9:30am-9:30pm).
- £16,500 per annum.
- Knowledge of all performance disciplines, including lighting, sound, audio visual, rigging, etc, and Health & Safety relevant to this job, is essential.
- For a job information pack and application form download from the website www.poundarts.org.uk or contact The Pound:
Tel. 01249 712618 or email email@example.com
(applications must be submitted on a Pound Arts application form; CVs only can’t be accepted)
- Deadline for applications: Monday 3rdJune 2019, 12noon