Volunteer for film festival with music and food, South Social Film Festival
- Closes24th May 2019
- TypePart time (volunteer)
- Artformcombined arts, dance, film, literature, music, visual arts, Food
- ContactPaola Melli firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic volunteer that has organisational skills, solution oriented, communications skills, good listening skills to work on the smooth running of the film festival. www.southsocialfilmfestval.co.uk
In return we can offer to update CV, recommendation letter, acquiring new skills, helping to make a difference in cross cultural relations.
On the day of the event, we refund travel expenses, and offer a meal. Please get in touch with us as soon as possible! email@example.com
South Social Film Festival is an immersive movie, music & dining experience celebrating independent world cinema. First launched in 2015, South Social dedicates every event to a different country, turning into a platform to celebrate diversity through art, cinema, world music and food.
The Comms & Marketing volunteer works directly with the festival director and oversees the overall marketing plan and all promotional efforts related to South Social Film Festival.
· Learns how to work on the visual representation and branding of the organisation as a whole as well as its many parts. Facilitates general outreach in the local community as well as the local, national, and international industry.
- He/she is trained to coordinate advertising, PR, art, and design. Manages website and social media, events production, direct mail/email marketing, image distribution, and relationships with media and community partners.
- Learns how to get in contact with the main online press and is able to draft press releases.
· Get some work experience in managing all website content for SOUTH SOCIAL FILM FESTIVAL.
Required 2 mornings a week or 2 afternoons to be discussed and some online work.
Looking forward receveing your applications!