Ticketing Assistant, Sunderland Empire
- Closes31st May 2019
- LocationNorth East
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£15k-20k pro rata)
Here at the Sunderland Empire we are seeking a confident and collaborative team player to join our ticketing department. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about providing exemplary customer service, who is able to develop a positive relationship with the theatregoers of the North East. Successful candidates should demonstrate first class product knowledge and a dynamic sales approach. ATG strives to Make Theatre Magic for each of our patrons, and your support in this is essential.
• To sell tickets for productions, Creative Learning activities and ATG Theatre Card schemes at the Empire Theatre as part of our Box Office counter service.
• To sell shows and services to customers proactively, in accordance with the Theatre’s sales policies.
• To provide exemplary customer service for each of our patrons.
• To maximise ticket sales revenue from every interaction with each customer.
• To administer all cash and credit card transactions accurately, without incurring discrepencies.
• To ensure that accurate patron data is collected during all customer transactions ensuring that the patron database remains accurate and up to date.
• To adhere to Sunderland Empire Theatre Health and Safety at Work policies, and to behave so as to minimise the risk of accident and injury (of self, or of colleagues and customers).
• Other duties and responsibilities as may from time to time be reasonably required by the Ticketing Manager.
• Applicants must have demonstrable I.T.Skills including the use of Word, Outlook and Excel.
It is desirable for applicants to have experience in another role that requires cash handling, as well as a working knowledge of an automated ticketing system.
Imporant Information: Although this position is a zero hours contract, you should know that regular evening and weekend working is essential. This can include Sundays and Bank Holidays.
ATG is an equal opportunties employer.
SALARY : £8.31 per hour
Apply online at https://candidate.atg.co.uk/91034ART