Project Manager (Fixed-Term Contract), The Wallace Collection
- Closes25th June 2019
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£25k-30k pro rata)
- ContactLorraine Dias email@example.com
The Wallace Collection is recruiting for an experienced and qualified Project Manager on a fixed term contract basis ending March 31, 2020 to oversee our imminent capital refurbishment projects. Hertford House, a Grade II listed building in Manchester Square, is the home of the Wallace Collection. This is an exciting opportunity to play a leading role in delivering a programme of conservation works to this heritage building.
The role will include multiple small to medium work projects, ranging between £10-550k and with some projects taking place simultaneously, to ensure the continual operation and ongoing maintenance of our estate’s property portfolio on a proactive basis.
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience of working on building refurbishment projects, ideally in a listed/heritage building environment, including experience of large-scale construction projects
- Knowledge of and experience in running projects to the RIBA Plan of Work, and using JCT Building Contracts is desirable
Skills and Competencies
- Able to quickly build strong and collaborative working relationships with the Senior Management Team, Head of Buildings and Heads of Departments in particular
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a collaborative and diplomatic manner
REMUNERATION AND WORKING HOURS
This is a part-time post for 24 hours per week. However, some flexibility will be expected, as the needs of the job dictate. The salary for this post is Band D and is expected to be circa £25,000 per annum (3 days a week) depending on experience. In addition, the post-holder will receive pro-rated 25 days paid annual leave, in addition to Bank Holidays, plus 2.5 “privilege” days.
Deadline for applications: 25 June 2019 (mid-night)
Date of interview: 4 July 2019
A Full Job Description and application form can be found and downloaded from our website https://www.wallacecollection.org/join-team/
To apply for this vacancy, please complete the Application form along with the Equal opportunities monitoring form and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org by the application closing date.
If you have not heard from us within one week of the closing date, please assume that you have not been shortlisted for interview on this occasion.