Art Project Coordinator, Peter Millard and Partners Ltd
- Closes5th July 2019
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£30k-40k)
- ArtformOther, Art Consultancy
- ContactAlly Millard - Creative Director firstname.lastname@example.org
Art Project Coordinator
Peter Millard and Partners Ltd are a successful London art consultancy working alongside interior designers in the hotel and luxury cruise ship markets.
We are looking for an experienced and talented project coordinator to work on our luxury ship and prestigious International hotel projects.
The ideal candidate will need strong organisational and administrative skills, a keen eye for detail, be comfortable juggling multiple tasks, possess excellent time management skills, a great work ethic and have a desire to succeed!
We will provide the successful applicant with:
- A challenging and varied role.
- An excellent working environment at our riverside studio in Hammersmith.
- The opportunity to work on world class design projects for high quality International clients and interior designers.
- A nurturing and supportive culture. The potential for personal professional growth which will be encouraged, recognised and rewarded.
General Project Administration
- Creation and ownership of project master control documents (artwork specifications, art location plans, approved art catalogues). Regular deliverable submittals to client and other project leads.
- General project liaison to help with information flow & communications with all parts of the project team.
- Tracking artwork development and estimating timelines for accounting & logistics.
- General project document control and filing. Management of folder structure.
- Create presentations for client review.
- Attend project meetings and presentations (inside and outside of the UK) and record accurate meeting notes.
- Create budgets in Excel.
- General project reporting.
- Artwork specification creation.
- Purchase order document creation.
- Purchasing management & tracking.
- Liaise with vendors to obtain signed POs.
- Liaise with accounts.
- Liaise with and supporting logistics team (scheduling pick ups, tracking progress, providing documentation)
- Liaise with installation manager and wider team (provide documentation, layout guides, delivery schedules, delivery status reports). Attend project site surveys, meetings and during final installation period.
- Microsoft Office (Excel - Intermediate standard minimum)
- Mac fluent (Keynote essential)
- Adobe CS Photoshop
- Microsoft Projects or similar project management software.
- Experience within the luxury art/ interior design sector.
Useful Additional Skills
- French, German or Italian language.
- Experience of working on hotel/ ship design projects.