Digital Product Manager, Royal Opera House
- Closes21st June 2019
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£30k-40k)
- Artformcombined arts, dance, film, interdisciplinary arts, music, theatre, visual arts
The Royal Opera House continues to lead the way in opera, ballet, music and dance both live on stage and through multiple digital platforms, from live streaming to worldwide cinema screenings. The work of our Audiences and Media team focusses on growing the love, advocacy and demand for the art presented by the Royal Opera House, so that we can also grow our audience-generated revenues.
We are now looking to appoint a Digital Product Manager, to support the delivery of a superior digital experience. In this role you will work with multidisciplinary teams to design and deliver each product and iterate based on data and insight. This is an opportunity to build on your experience in Digital Products, working with committed and talented colleagues who share a vision to reach and inspire audiences. The position is available for an immediate start.
The successful candidate will be an experienced and collaborative team player, able to demonstrate:
• Understanding of product development and product life-cycle management, including an understanding of agile methodology
• High level project management skills, and experience of managing third party suppliers and partners
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong analytical skills with acute attention to detail
• Ability to make both hypothesis and evidence based decisions to inform both detailed backlog and strategic roadmap
• Commitment to managing own learning and continuous professional development relevant to the role
We actively encourage BAME and disabled applicants and value the positive impact difference has on our teams.
A full job description and details of how to apply are available on our website www.roh.org.uk or from the HR Department, email: firstname.lastname@example.org and you can also contact us if you have any access needs for making an application.
Closing Date for applications: 8.00am, Friday, 21 June 2019
Interviews will be held: Monday pm, 24 June 2019
Applicants must have work authorisation for the UK.