Trustee, Newcastle Theatre Royal Trust Ltd
- Closes15th July 2019
- LocationNorth East
- TypePart time (trustee)
- ContactDeb Dovinson firstname.lastname@example.org
The Trust seeks people to join as trustees and directors of the company, to attend six Board meetings a year plus attendance at a number of other meetings and events.
Trustees will bring broad experience and knowledge to contribute to strategy, overview and governance, providing an independent perspective and who, through their contacts and commercial experience, can be pro-active in supporting the activities of the theatre throughout the year.
In addition, the Trust is looking for trustees to have one of the following skills
- experience as general counsel or company secretary at a commercial or charitable organisation
- operational experience in a performing arts organisation either as producer or presenter
- strategic digital marketing skills helping organisations develop optimal strategies to communicate and transact with consumers
- strategic management in the education sector
Background information on the trust and a statement of the roles and responsibilities of trustees is available at http://www.theatreroyal.co.uk/about/jobs