Trustee - Board of Trustees, Chats Palace Arts Centre
- Closes2nd September 2019
- TypePart time (trustee)
- Artformcombined arts, dance, interdisciplinary arts, literature, photography, music, theatre, visual arts
- ContactPaula Van Hagen firstname.lastname@example.org
Chats Palace is recruiting new trustees to join the arts charity as we enter an exciting development phase in our 40+year history.
Based in a Grade-ll listed, former Carnegie Library, we are seeking exceptional individuals with an interest in and knowledge of the vibrant communities of east London and a commitment to the civic role of the arts centre. We are particularly keen to hear from applicants with skills and experience in the following areas:
- Arts in health and community settings
- Private/corporate sector philanthropy
- Property legal matters (incl. lease negotiation)
- Capital development strategies
Applicants should ideally be able to commit to attending four board meetings per year, with additional sub-committee and advisory work as appropriate.
This is a voluntary role, but reasonable out-of-pocket expenses may be covered.
To find out more, download the Recruitment Pack. If you would like to have an informal conversation about the role, or require any further information, please contact Paula Van Hagen, Director (email@example.com or call 0208 533 0227.)
Deadline for submission of applications – 5pm on Monday 2 September 2019.