Edinburgh Fringe - Street team for comedy production company, CKP and InterTalent
- Closes17th July 2019
- LocationEdinburgh Fringe
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£15k-20k pro rata)
- Artformcombined arts, interdisciplinary arts, theatre, visual arts, Other, Comedy
- ContactAlly Wilson email@example.com
CKP is a comedy production company who have produced and promoted comedy shows in the Edinburgh festival for over a decade, including acts such as Micky Flanagan, Hal Cruttenden, Paul Zerdin, Rhod Gilbert, Mark Watson, CassetteBoy, The Blanks, Johnny Sweet and Jan Ravens. We pride ourselves on working with exciting and innovative talent on and off stage!
We are looking for enthusiastic, hard working, sales-driven people who LOVE comedy to work with us as part of our street team at the 2019 Edinburgh fringe. Your job will be to publicise our shows face to face with leaflets, stopping people in the street and approaching them at tables, help with distributing reviews and generally do all you can to get the best audience for the acts.
We are looking for people who are either Edinburgh based, or can sort their accommodation, as this will not be provided. It’s important you’ll also be available for the whole fringe (30th July - 26th August).
In return, you’ll get
• A great hourly rate of pay, min £9 (working an average of 4-6 hours per day inc weekends, so plenty of time to enjoy the festival)
• Passes to see hundreds of shows for free on your time off
• Invites to some VERY fun parties, and great team nights out.
• A great way to get started in an arts career, with potential for further employment with us post fringe in London.
• Working with a team that really values you.
If you would like to apply for this role, please email a cv along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you’d like to be considered. This is a sales role, so a proven track record of direct sales/fundraising, and great customer service is preferred, as well as a bit of comedy nouse!