Production Fabricators, James Glancy Design Ltd
- Closes21st July 2019
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£15k-20k)
- ContactCarl Matthewman email@example.com
We are an established design company based in South East London. The company makes large scale decorations for both interior and exterior venues. Please see website for examples of our work jamesglancydesign.com. You will be a key member of the Production team, who will work closely with the Production Team leaders and Project Managers in refurbing our current work or the making of our new projects. This is a Freelance position so a UTR is required or be prepared to register as Self Employed. All potential candidates must have a form of Public Liability Insurance. Initially work may run till mid/end of October. Starting pay is £75 per day. We provide an interesting environment and an opportunity to work within a friendly and exciting team. Standard working hours are 8AM – 4.15PM equating to an eight-hour day.
Meet targets & deadlines – Work closely with project managers to complete work to schedule, in line with specified targets and the production budget.
- Quality control – Follow working procedures to make sure all production work meets the standards outlined by production leaders, project manager’s and the production floor manager.
- Follow H & S procedures at all times.
Key Skills required:
- Organisation - Be punctual throughout the day and organise your materials and working space to be as efficient as possible.
- Communication – Flag problems and changes to Project managers.
- Create decorations by attaching lights and decorative items to prefabricated steel frames.
- Work closely with the design team throughout the production process to achieve the desired finish.
- Paint metalwork frames so that they can be dressed.
- Refurbish decorations so that they can be re – installed safely and look as good as they did when they were made.
- Package decorations so that they can be delivered to site safely without being damaged.