Duty Manager, Institute of Imagination
- Closes31st July 2019
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£15k-20k pro rata)
- ArtformOther, STEAM
- ContactKathryn Wilson email@example.com
We are looking for Duty Managers to be part of a creative and inspiring, month-long event, which will welcome 10,000 visitors throughout the month of August.
We are looking for reliable, friendly candidates who are calm under pressure, ideally with previous events experience, to supervise operations at Mega Maker Lab throughout August. The Duty Managers will ensure that our visitors have a fantastic experience from the moment they arrive at Mega Maker Lab, guaranteeing that the visit we offer them is of the highest quality.
- Daily management of Mega Maker Lab operations, visitor service and security
- Welcoming visitors to Mega Maker Lab and maintaining an excellent standard of visitor service at all times
- Supervise the facilitators and volunteers on duty, ensuring that they have everything they require to look after our visitors, and creating a positive work environment for them
- Brief facilitators and volunteers each day and assign their responsibilities
- Act as a first point of contact for any issues that arise, dealing with them or referring them on to the appropriate person
- Dealing with the general public as they enter and leave the experience including management of the ticketed entrance and providing information about the event
- Ensure that any VIP guests are welcome to the event
- Be a keyholder for the venue
To enquire about the role please contact Kathryn Wilson, firstname.lastname@example.org or 02074949153. To apply please visit our website and complete an application form asap - interviews will be ongoing until the end of July.
Terms and conditions of employment
- £100 per day
- Flexible working pattern, 3-5 days a week
- Working hours 9am – 6pm
- Temporary contract
- Imagination Lab, SE1 7AG