Teaching and Learning Leader (Upper Strings), Severn Arts
- Closes24th July 2019
- LocationWest Midlands
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£25k-30k)
- ContactDebbie Fawcett email@example.com
Severn Arts is looking to appoint an exceptional Teaching and Learning Leader for Upper Strings.
For full details about the post and how to apply, see our website: https://www.severnarts.org.uk/recruitment-of-teacher-and-learning-leader-upper-strings/
To fulfil the present timetabling requirements the candidate must be an outstanding upper strings teacher capable of delivering to the full range of abilities and able to adapt to the various delivery models of a modern music service.
Duties to include:
- Music Centre co-ordinator (Kidderminster)
- Line management responsibilities for a team of teachers
- Developing relationships with schools
- Small group and individual teaching in schools in Worcestershire
- Delivery of whole class First Access projects in schools
This is an exciting time to be joining Severn Arts, a newly independent company with charitable status based in Worcestershire. This post offers the opportunity to become involved in the delivery of music and arts education in the county and potential to influence and direct the overall Severn Arts’ programme of work.