Duty Operations Coordinator, The Reader
- Closes24th July 2019
- LocationNorth West
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£15k-20k)
- ContactKate Harrison firstname.lastname@example.org
- · Based at: The Reader, Calderstones Site, Calderstones Park, Liverpool, L18 3JB
- · Reporting to: Site Operations Manager
Salary: £17,000 - £22,000 per annum
- · Hours: full time per week across 7 days on a rota basis 08:00-20:00 Monday to Sunday.
- · Duration: Permanent contract
- · Location: Calderstones Park, Liverpool
About this role:
This is an exciting opportunity for a practically minded, highly organised individual with an aptitude for maintaining high standards to join our Calderstones Team.
As a member of the Site Operations Team, you will be responsible for setting the tone for all of our front of house services and to supervise the day to day operations of the enterprises within The Reader. You will need to deliver excellent customer service in line with the organisation’s values and ethos. To be the first port of call for any problems that may arise on site and delegate to the appropriate person/team. You must be able to problem solve, be organised, a natural leader, and be confident in decision-making.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- · To maintain a high FoH presence and continually interact with staff, volunteers, and visitors throughout the day
- · To assist the catering, retail and programme team to cover breaks, sickness, staff shortages etc.
- · To be responsible for the smooth operating of all front of house services.
- · To take a lead role in the managing of incidents and emergencies whilst on duty.
- · To ensure that all public areas including the toilets, reception foyer, corridors, period room etc. are presentable and welcoming at all times