Lighting Designer for Rural Tour of A Christmas Carol, The Keeper's Daughter
- Closes11th September 2019
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£15k-20k pro rata)
- ContactMark Finbow firstname.lastname@example.org
The Keeper’s Daughter seeks a lighting designer to design and programme integrated lighting for our rural tour of A Christmas Carol. The designer will work with the director and set designer to design an imaginative lighting set-up that can be operated from onstage by the two cast members.
The show will be touring to a range of found spaces including Village Halls, Churches, Arts Centres and Cellars.
Fee: In line with Equity Rates
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Taking the lead on the lighting design for this small scale show
- Advising on technical equipment purchase
The designer will ideally have:
- Experience of small-scale rural touring
- Experience of imaginative lighting design
- Experience of working with integrated lighting
- Knowledge of the arts scene in East Anglia
- A base in or near Norwich
This is a self-employed position. We strongly encourage applications from artists living within Norfolk or Suffolk. We encourage applications from people from the widest possible diversity of backgrounds, cultures and experiences.
To apply: Please send a CV and covering letter detailing your relevant experience to Mark Finbow at email@example.com
Expressions of interest end Wednesday 11th September.
A Christmas Carol is supported using public funding by Arts Council England.