Customer Service Assistant, Flints Theatrical Chandlers
- Closes23rd August 2019
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£20k-25k)
- Artformcrafts, combined arts, dance, film, interdisciplinary arts, museums, theatre
- ContactDave Clarke firstname.lastname@example.org
Flint's are looking to recruit a new member of staff to its busy customer service team based at our Deptford Warehouse.
This is a permanent position reliant on completing a three month trial period.
The role’s main purpose is to serve customers over the telephone, and by fax, email and internet. In particular they will need to assist customers with problems as necessary and, working as part of the sales & customer services team, ensure that incoming telephone calls are answered promptly and dealt with efficiently.
- To ensure orders for customers are raised promptly and accurately.
- To respond to emailed orders and enquiries as necessary
- To ensure complaints and issues raised by customers are quickly resolved.
- To liaise with couriers regarding customers’ orders.
- To receive and deal with incoming calls to the company.
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience and interest in the entertainment industry in general while those with a background in technical theatre would be particularly desirable. Experience in retail or call centre environments will also be an advantage. This is a telephone based role so candidates should be confident in dealing with a wide range of people from diverse backgrounds. Needless to say we would expect excellent customer service skills.
We are looking for people who are methodical, diligent and reliable. The department can get very busy so the ability to work effectively when under pressure is essential.
Please apply for this position in writing only by email to: email@example.com using the subject line "Customer Services Assistant Applications" or by post: Customer Services Assistant Applications, Flint Hire & Supply Ltd, Unit 9 Deptford Trading Estate, Blackhorse Road, London, SE8 5HY