Visitor and Sales Assistant, Royal Museums Greenwich
- Closes26th August 2019
- LocationLondon, Greenwich
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£15k-20k pro rata)
- ContactChloe Aspden - Assistant HR Advisor firstname.lastname@example.org
The Visitor and Sales Assistant role provides an exceptional visitor experience for all visitors to Royal Museums Greenwich (RMG). The role welcomes visitors on arrival, encourages them to learn about and engage with the collections and have an enjoyable visit to all RMG sites. The post holder will support RMG in the delivery of its commercial objectives by developing product knowledge, outstanding selling skills and achieving sales targets.
The Visitor and Sales team is responsible for delivering the Admissions, Retail and Visitor Experience services to the highest possible standard, by putting visitors first and promoting RMG’s brand values.
What are we looking for:
- We have 2 vacancies for Weekenders, usually working Saturdays and Sundays and mainly based at the Cutty Sark
- We have multiple vacancies working full time or part time, mainly based at the National Maritime Museum and Queen's House, working in admissions and retail
The job description via the link has full details about the role and responsibilities.
We encourage applications from Mandarin and multi-lingual speakers.