Administrator to the Producers Department, The Royal Shakespeare Company
- Closes1st September 2019
- LocationWest Midlands
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£20k-25k)
The RSC is looking for a highly organised and experienced team member to play a key co-ordinating role at the heart of the Producers Department providing administration support for the team’s work.
This wide and varied role will provide general and high-quality administrative support for team members based in both our London and Stratford offices. The Producers Department sits at the heart of the organisation and takes responsibility for planning, logistics and delivery of productions. Your duties will include:
- Arranging artists' visit to Stratford; to include travel and accommodation bookings
- Developing and managing effective database and storage systems
- Supporting the management of press nights; producing guest lists and liaising closely with other departments to manage this
- Co-ordinating complex diaries, arranging meetings and agendas and producing and distributing meeting minutes
- Providing routine administrative support to the Lead Producer and other senior team members as required
You will become part of a fantastic team, in a role that is central to the department. The right person will have strong administrative experience and should also:
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to manage and prioritise a varied workload effectively
- Have excellent IT skills and be experienced in using MS-Office software
This is a full-time position based in Stratford-upon-Avon that is offered on a fixed-term basis for 12 months.
All applications should be made online using the RSC website.