Administrator, IJAD dance company
- Closes30th August 2019
- LocationLondon, North West London
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£15k-20k pro rata)
- Artformcombined arts, dance, interdisciplinary arts
- ContactJoumana email@example.com
We have an exciting opportunity for a creative, motivated and well-organised individual to take on the job of IJAD DANCE COMPANY General Administrator. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, reliable, an excellent communicator.
Key Responsibilities include:
and who has a good understanding of:
- implementing and maintaining a Database system
- providing administration support to manager and directors
- writing or contributing to publications which accompany events and activities
- developing initiatives in consultation with arts professionals and key stakeholders (e.g. local authorities, local government and communities, venue directors and regional arts boards)
The applicant should be experienced in arts management and/or managing a creative business and have a proven track record of fundraising and revenue development.
Applications due: 30th of August
Interviews will be held on 4th of September
For more details, job description contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: You need to send a covering letter explaining why you want to work with IJAD and a CV. The position is for self employed and legally allowed to work within the U.K.