Admin and Box Office Assistant, Komedia Ltd
- Closes26th August 2019
- LocationSouth East
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£15k-20k pro rata)
- Artformcombined arts, music, theatre, Comedy Venue
- ContactPoppy firstname.lastname@example.org
Admin & Box Office Assistant
Komedia is looking for a Part-Time Admin & Box Office Assistant to join our team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to develop within the company, to gain an in-depth knowledge of how a venue operates and to work closely with multiple departments as a crucial member of the team.
- Admin or Box Office experience
- IT skills including Microsoft Office
- A systematic approach, ability to take initiative and an eye for detail.
- A desire to learn and become a source of knowledge for others
- Confident, proactive and positive disposition in person, on email and via the telephone
- To be available for some evening and weekend work.
- Knowledge of ticketing software and/or marketing processes
- Customer service experience
- Experience of financial transactions and handling cash
- An interest in live performance
The Admin and Box Office Assistant is an essential role within the company and helps maintain the venues effective operation. As a member of the Box Office Department the role includes tasks such as: providing positive and welcoming service to the public; efficient and pro-active support with all sales transactions, and maintaining/developing customer records and company data. This role also provides administrative support to the office staff and the various departments that make up Komedia, such as: being a source of knowledge about the company, building and programme of events; maintaining office supplies and processes; assisting with staff communication procedures and supporting managers with specific tasks in busy seasons such as the Christmas programme and Brighton Fringe Festival. Training is provided.
Starting Rate: £8.21 per hour
Hours: 28 hours per week – open to discussion.
Please send CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Deadline for applications is 26th Aug 2019; interviews held w/c 2nd September 2019
Please note: This role is with Komedia the Comedy/Music/Theatre Venue and is not a dukes@komedia cinema vacancy