Project Manager - National Criminal Justice Arts Alliance, Clinks
- Closes2nd September 2019
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£30k-40k pro rata)
- Artformcombined arts, dance, photography, theatre, visual arts
- ContactMarianna MacGilp email@example.com
Clinks supports, represents and campaigns for the voluntary sector working with people effected by the criminal justice system. We aim to ensure voluntary organisations and all those with whom they work, are informed and engaged in order to transform the lives of those in contact with the criminal justice system and their communities.
We are looking for an experienced project manager to deliver and measure the impact of a number of National Criminal Justice Arts Alliance (NCJAA) projects. The post holder will be responsible for supporting the development of an ambitious new research programme (Inspiring Futures) that aims to enable more people within the Criminal Justice System to participate in arts interventions that help them on their journeys away from crime.
Key aspects of the role include:
• On behalf of the NCJAA Director, manage the overall delivery of the NCJAA flagship Inspiring Futures project. This will include managing the programme budget, ensuring project activities are delivered on time, to performance targets and on budget. This will include liaison with other project partners, carrying out funded activity to ensure timely delivery across all aspects of the project.
• Manage and support a range of ongoing additional projects as required by the NCJAA Director in line with our role as an Arts Council England Sector Support Organisation, ensuring we effectively capture and measure our impact as the national arts and criminal justice network.
We are particularly interested in applications from individuals with experience or knowledge of arts in the justice system, prison, probation and people with protected characteristics under the Equalities Act (2010) in the criminal justice system.
Clinks is an equal opportunities employer and individuals with direct experience of the criminal justice system and/or protected under the Equalities Act (2010) are actively encouraged to apply.
The job description and application form may be downloaded at: