Operations Manager, Bach to Baby
- Closes30th September 2019
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£20k-25k pro rata)
- Artforminterdisciplinary arts, music
Join our Dream Team!
Are you outlandishly organised but at the same time flexible and diplomatic? Are you a pro-active self-starter who can create a strong and effective work environment? We’d love to hear from you, and have you become part of our innovative and fast-moving team at Bach to Baby.
Bach to Baby, the critically acclaimed concert series for babies, children and their families, is looking for an enthusiastic, confident and practical person with superb people skills to liaise with team members, suppliers and venues. Multi-tasking and good time management skills are essential.
Location: London Bridge
Bach to Baby understands what it means to have a portfolio career and/or working parent, and is committed to creating a work environment suitable for families. The role offers a unique opportunity to contribute to an innovative and fast-moving business while fitting around family life - be it school drop-off or a bout of chickenpox!
This is a part time position (20 hours/week) with flexibility to work longer or shorter hours.
Visit: http://www.bachtobaby.com/dream-team-operations-manager for further information
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration with the following:
- Email subject - Operations Manager position
- Please tell us where you heard about this position
- CV detailing education and relevant experience (max 2 pages)
- Cover letter explaining why you'd like to work for Bach to Baby and what you'll bring to our Dream Team.
Application Closing Date: 5pm, Monday 30 Sep 2019
Interview: Thursday 3 October, 2019