Full Time Agent, JPA Management
- Closes27th September 2019
- LocationSouth East
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£20k-25k)
- ContactMarylyn Phillips email@example.com
JPA Management has been running for over 20 years offering personal management to a select list of clients in Film, TV, Theatre, Musical Theatre, Commercials, Radio etc.
We are looking for a full time Agent to take over our existing client list. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established agency and to take responsibility for overseeing and developing the careers of our clients.
- Previous experience in a Talent Agency or Casting Office is a must
- Would suit an already established Agent or an experienced Assistant looking to step up to a full time Agent role.
- Excellent communication skills, computer literate with a strong telephone manner. Knowledge of Spotlight and proficient in digital/social media.
- An in-depth knowledge of the Entertainment Industry, ideally with established relationships with casting directors, directors & producers. Experience in contracts and negotiations.
- Pro-active, hardworking and passionate about working in an Agency
- Friendly, polite, able to multi-task with excellent organisation skills and the ability to remain calm and good humoured under pressure.
- Happy to attend showcases and productions outside of office hours
This post is based at our office in High Wycombe. Please take this into consideration before applying.
Deadline for applications is 27th September. Interviews will commence from the 1st October.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
To apply please email a cover letter & copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Agent Application (ArtsJobs)” in the subject line.
JPA Management is part of JPA Associates www.jpaassociates.co.uk.