Graphics and Social Coordinator, 3rd Rail
- Closes24th September 2019
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£20k-25k)
- Artformcrafts, combined arts, photography, Other, Print, Screen Printing
- ContactRob firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a creative and driven person to become our new Graphics and Social media Coordinator. This is a diverse and exciting role and you will find yourself working across many disciplines and on a large variety of projects. The role is ideal for someone looking to put their creativity to practical use whilst also developing new and existing skills. You will be working primarily with new and emerging parts of the business and will help us to define their online and visual identity.
- Creating content and updating social media channels.
- Developing new strategies to grow and engage our audience.
- Creating blog content.
- Creating and posting newsletters.
- Google AdWords, LinkedIn Ads.
- Graphic design layout for promotional materials, website etc.
- Photo and video content creation for social media, website and showreels.
- Input and assist in brand identity and development.
- Wordpress website maintenance and design across 3 sites including updating content.
- Development and Coordination of new and existing creative workshops at our Print Space location.
- Assisting with admin tasks including order processing, customer management and sales on occasion.
- Studio help at times like answering the phone.
Please send your CV and covering letter along with an example of your graphics or layout to email@example.com