Cultural Programming Coordinator, The AllBright
- Closes20th September 2019
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£25k-30k)
- Artformcombined arts
- ContactTessa Clarfelt Tessa@allbright.co
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our programming team for a Cultural Programming Coordinator. We are searching for a hardworking, driven individual to join a close-knit team to provide support and coordination, and creative input for our cultural events.
- Responding in a timely manner to all enquires around guest lists and events from our members.
- Support the Cultural Programming Manager with all pre-event and post event administration.
- Ensure all booking systems are accurate and up to date.
- Input and keep track of all invoices and any discounts offered.
- Assist with the production and provide operational support for event set ups as and when required.
- Develop an understanding of the tastes and preferences of our members in order to contribute and deliver event ideas to the monthly calendar, creating memorable events.
- Developing strong internal relationships with our operations team at both our clubs.
You will have
- Previous hospitality experience in a busy fast paced environment.
- Previous events experience.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft systems
- A can-do attitude and excellent attention to detail
- An interest in the cultural events and willing to go the extra mile
- Adaptable and flexible
Please note this role will require you to work some evenings outside your normal working hours.
30% discount off food and drinks in both our Clubs
Retail discounts via All About AllBright
Employee discounts at 58 Wellbeing and Stylist Strong classes
25 days paid holiday, plus bank holidays