Associate Producer, Secret Group Ltd
- Closes6th October 2019
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£25k-30k)
- Artformfilm, theatre
- ContactMimi Poskitt firstname.lastname@example.org
Who We Are:
Secret Group Ltd is a global pioneer of immersive film experiences with a record of over 50 immersive productions and over 600,000 attendees in the last five years alone. Creating large-scale cultural experiences in abandoned spaces, we fuse film, music, theatre and installations.
In our shows, audiences are assigned a character and step into the story. We explore richly-detailed, immersive worlds where fiction and reality blur. We achieve this by creating the world of a film, where the space is populated by a professional cast of actors and dancers. The experience culminates with a screening of the film. Productions are hidden within non-traditional venues and vary in scale, from a few hundred up to 100,000 attendees.
We are currently recruiting an experienced Associate Producer to join the team.
Purpose of the Role
The post is a key member of Secret Group’s Production Team and will work with the Creative Director, Senior Producer and Producers in the delivery of Secret Cinema’s shows.
- Work closely with the Senior Producer and Producers on tasks including research, drafting of production documents and materials, database maintenance
- Manage the casting process: managing applications, communicating and contracting performers and agents
- Work alongside the Community Manager to deliver our community program.
- Negotiate, draft and execute contracts including creative team members, stage management and performers within industry requirements.
- Lead on the arrangements and management of key performances including Press and Gala Nights alongside the VIP Manager.
- Assist in organising Research and Development weeks
- Manage and monitor income and expenditure and updating budgets and forecasts regularly
- Generate, supervise, and reconcile budgets
- Visit sites to assess their feasibility and suitability for productions
- Work with the Producer and Technical Director on the management of budgets
This description is a guide to the nature of the work required of the Associate Producer.
For a full Job description, person specification and to request an application form please email email@example.com