Project Manager (External Partnerships), National Trust
- Closes25th September 2019
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£40k-50k)
- Artformlibraries, museums
The National Trust was started by people who wanted everyone to benefit from greenspace and our shared heritage. To ensure we continue this mission, we need to keep expanding our partnerships. This is a fantastic opportunity to make a difference, working with passionate people in inspiring places.
You’ll be a crucial part of the national External Partnerships Team and the London Programme Team. You’ll share ideas and learnings between these two teams and help them get the most out of each other’s work. You’ll also build networks with external organisations and use these to both identify opportunities and to help create solutions.
The projects you’ll be working on will be something like these ones:
- Help a local community group who’ve just acquired a run-down theatre become a thriving venue again.
- Marry a visitor operation with new business uses, whilst keeping much of the historic equipment in situ in these amazing mills.
- Work with the owners of a world class ceramic collection to reveal the objects to people and bring alive the stories.
We need you to be creative, resourceful, have great initiative. You’ll also need to broker time from people within the National Trust who are already busy to help you deliver the projects, so an ability to navigate large organisations and build great working relationships will be crucial. You will occasionally need to work evenings and travel.
You will need to demonstrate:
- Ability to work flexibly and collaboratively with internal colleagues, external partners and stakeholders
- Project management
- A strategic approach with pragmatic and practical problem solving
- Excellent leadership, relationship and communication skills
- An awareness of possible reputational implications of the work
- Experience delivering projects in partnership
- Experience of fundraising.
- An aptitude for working across a number of teams and locations as well as with a high degree of autonomy.
Excellent benefits package including volunteering opportunities. To find out more and apply for this role, please follow: https://careers.nationaltrust.org.uk/OA_HTML/a/?_ga=2.131633551.1099832779.1568119899-1276732210.1552896178#/vacancy-detail/84905