Support Agent, Spektrix
- Closes1st December 2019
- TypeFull time
- SalaryPaid (£20k-25k)
- Artformcombined arts, theatre
- ContactEmily Mangnall firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking for someone who is excited by the chance to change the way that people in the arts use data and software – for the better. You’ll be spending your time navigating the incoming client calls and emails, problem solving and instilling best practise use of the Spektrix system. You will be part of a small daily team who together hold the responsibility of managing support tickets and taking support calls, prioritising effectively to ensure clients get the very best service.
Support Agents help Spektrix clients to find solutions to problems, analyse their data with custom reports and turn their ideas into practise with the system tools. We love our system and we want our users to love it too. Your job is to get them there and keep them there by problem solving, sideways thinking and generally being data-oriented, smart, engaged and innovative.
- Acting as a first line contact with clients for their support needs on the phone and over email, ensuring that the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction are delivered.
- Guiding clients through putting their ideas into action. That could be talking through how to segment customer data for a mailing or teaching someone how to set up a promotional offer.
- Helping our clients get the most out of their valuable data by building reports.
- Training clients on best practice use of the system, usually over the phone and screen share.
- Troubleshooting issues and identifying the best ways to solve them.
- Ensuring that any suggestions for improvements to the software are fed back effectively and accurately to the software development team.
You should have
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills which can be displayed in person, over the phone and in writing.
- Relevant experience of customer service or technical support.
- An ability to apply existing skills and knowledge to solve new and complex problems.
- Strong analytical skills including a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Full job description & apply link - https://workable.com/j/2B1836E726