Concert Manager, Surrey & Thames Valley - Maternity Cover, Bach to Baby
- Closes30th September 2019
- LocationSouth East
- TypePart time
- SalaryPaid (£15k-20k pro rata)
- Artformcombined arts, interdisciplinary arts, music, theatre
Join our Dream Team!
Are you outlandishly organised but at the same time creative? Do you have a flare for the stage and interacting with audiences and artists alike? Then we’d love to hear from you, and have you become part of our innovative and fast-moving team at Bach to Baby.
This is an ideal position for a music/drama/arts graduate, especially a singer who is looking to develop skills in concert management with an innovative and ground-breaking series. Full training will be provided.
Bach to Baby is the critically acclaimed classical concert series for babies, toddlers and their families to enjoy together. Featuring outstanding musicians from the top concert stages, with monthly performances in over 50 venues across London and the South East, as well as special events at Buckingham Palace and Royal Albert Hall.
Venues are spread across Surrey and Thames Valley, a driving license and use of car are essential.
Preference for a Guildford or Reading based individual.
- This maternity cover position is offered for 1 year from October 2019 - October 2020.
- Weekday morning concerts: 9.30am-12.00pm
For further information, please visit https://www.bachtobaby.com/dream-team-surrey-concert-manager-maternity-cover
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration with the following:
- Email subject - Surrey and Thames Valley Concert Manager (Maternity Cover)
- CV detailing education and relevant experience (max 2 pages)
- Cover letter explaining why you'd like to work for Bach to Baby and what you'll bring to our Dream Team
Application Closing Date: 5pm, Mon 30 Sep 2019